Advisor-indicator of open positions displays the relative number of open orders of traders on major currency pairs and brokers. For example, a ratio of 30% to 70% means that 30% of traders buy and the remaining 70% sell.

Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 2019-07-03_23-06-31.png
Просмотров: 38
Размер:	29.1 КБ
ID:	2836765

You can use this program as an indicator in order to focus on the demand for a particular pair.
You can also trade with this expert Advisor. To do this, it has buttons on the right side to open positions and control the profit on individual pairs.
The expert Advisor takes information about open positions from the Internet so it is impossible to test it in the tester. Only real-time trading! Advisor free! Questions and suggestions can be asked on the forum

forum

Cm Ea VolumeBalance
Cm Ea VolumeBalance
cm-ea-VolumeBalance.ex4
Version: 1.0
36.0 KiB
127 Downloads
Details