EA cm-Trade System
Advisor designed to help with trading.The EA is able to place pending and market orders. He can delete and close orders, as well as set stop loss take profit, can translate into breakeven and trawl. All actions are carried out using the control buttons.
The trading control panel has buttons and information fields. Only 39 elements.
Description in top-down order and in rows from left to right:
1. Currency pair symbol
2. Current price in the center of the field and in the lower right corner of the spread value field.
3. The expert mode switch is minimized / extended.
Advanced mode allows you to work with pending orders. The minimized mode saves space of the price chart and removes unnecessary buttons of the control panel.
4. Switch setting the volume of the position – interest/lots
5. The value of the opened transaction as a percentage of the Deposit. The field is made as a button, but it is not a button.
6. Buttons in the form of two arrows increase/decrease the volume of the opened position.
7. The value of the volume to be closed from open positions as a percentage. This function is connected and works only with the button located under this field. If the position is closed by TP, then the full volume of 100% will be closed, regardless of what volume is specified in this field.
8. Close all button. Closes all positions in the volume specified in the field above it, in percent. Example: if 100% is specified, it will completely close all positions, if 50%, it will close half of each position.
9. Buttons in the form of two arrows increase/decrease the volume of closed positions.
10. Opens a buy stop order (above the price).
11. The field shows the number of stop orders placed for the purchase.
12. Button to delete all open buy stop orders.
13. Opens a sell limit order (above the price).
14. The field shows the number of limit orders placed for sale.
15. Button to delete all open sell limit orders.
16. The Buy button opens a buy position at the current price.
17. Number of Buy positions
18. Volume of Buy positions in lots.
19. Button to close all open Buy positions. The button displays the current profit for Buy positions.
20. The Sell button opens a buy position at the current price.
21. Number of Sell positions
22. The volume of Sell positions in lots.
23. Button to close all open Sell positions. The button displays the current profit for Sell positions.
24. Opens a limit order to buy (below the price). The button displays a setting showing how many points from the current price the order will be placed. There is no point in trying to place an order with precision to the point, because it is always possible to drag the chart with the mouse to the desired level.
25. The field shows the number of limit orders placed for the purchase.
26. Button to delete all open limit buy orders.
27. Opens a sell stop order (below the price).
28. The field shows the number of placed stop orders for sale.
29. Button to delete all open sell stop orders.
30. Stop loss mode switch on/off (pressed-there is stop loss / pressed – there is no stop loss). The button displays the value in points from the position to the stop loss.
31. Buttons in the form of two arrows, increase/decrease the value in points to stop loss.
32. The trailing stop mode switch is on / off (pressed – there is a trailing / pressed – there is no trailing). The button displays the value in points from the position to the triggering of the trailing trigger. The amount of profit, which is immediately set by trailing, is specified in the expert settings.
33. Buttons in the form of two arrows, increase/decrease the value in points to the trailing stop.
34. Mode switch take profit on / off (pressed – there is take profit / pressed-no take profit). The button displays the value in points from position to take profit.
35. Buttons in the form of two arrows increase/decrease the value in points to take profit.
36. Switch mode breakeven (BU), on/off (pressed – there BU / pressed – no BU). The button displays the value in points from the position to the breakeven trigger.
37. Buttons in the form of two arrows increase/decrease the value in points from the current price to the breakeven level.
38. The field does not display variable information, only the label.
39. The current total profit / loss of all positions opened by the expert Advisor for this pair.
In the settings even nothing to describe, everything is so painted.
At the very end of the settings there is an option that allows you to move and pin the control panel anywhere on the chart.
The program allows you to respond quickly to the sharp movements of the market, all control is concentrated in the panel in one place on the screen.
The chart displays breakeven levels separately for all Buy positions, separately for all Sell positions. And one common breakeven for all positions opened by the EA. Breakeven is displayed by two labels Bid and Ask
The panel can be changed according to your preferences. For maniacs all color settings are displayed. No boundaries for imagination 🙂
In addition to working in real conditions, the expert Advisor can work in the strategy tester, which gives traders a unique opportunity to test their strategies for manual trading and simply hone their skills, consolidate techniques, and even analyze mistakes made in yesterday’s trades.
An example of the work of the panel in the tester: