At the start, the EA places two pending stop orders, forming a channel. If one order is triggered, then the second one is reset to its SL with an increase in the lot. When the TP is triggered, the Expert Advisor starts the cycle from zero.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: mqlcmillion
- WhatsApp +79283690333
- Telegram: @mqlcmillion
The Expert Advisor is shareware. To work on a real account, you can rent it for 1 year for 50USD. It works for free on a demo account.
Payment Methods /cmillion.ru/en/pay/
After opening an account, send me its number by email or telegram and I will send you the key in a reply message
Optimization of the Expert Advisor on forex-testing the Expert Advisor on various settings to increase its profitability and efficiency. Trading conditions, as you know, change periodically, so the Expert Advisor needs to be reconfigured periodically. Optimization can be performed directly in the MT4 or MT5 terminal
- It makes no sense for us to optimize the volume of orders ( Lot). It is easier to install it immediately in accordance with the size of your deposit. For example, for a deposit of less than 500 usd, we set the minimum lot 0.01
- The size of the lot increase (Plus_Lot ) is set depending on the initial lot size. We will take the starting value 10 times less, the increment step is the same and the maximum value is equal to Lot 0.01 step = 0.01 stop 0.1
- The lot increase coefficient (K_Lot ) is usually taken in the range from 1 to 4. In this case, I would recommend taking from 1.5 in increments of 0.5 to 2.5;
- Distance to stop orders (LevelStop ) we measure it in points and for 5 digit quotes I take 50/50/500. For 4 digits, respectively, you can take 10 times less than 5/5/50
- Exactly the same selection criteria are used for the following two parameters Stoploss and Takeprofit
- Magic and Slippage do not need to be optimized
Pay attention to the optimization checkbox, if it is not selected, there will be only one run through the settings from the first column! For MT4, it is also necessary to update the quotes beforehand (press F2 and upload the history for the desired pair and TF)
Then run the optimization and wait
We get a table of results:
We choose the most suitable of them and conduct a single test with the found parameters. If everything suits us, we save the parameters in a set file and use it on real trading!