The expert Advisor is based on simple math. The expert Advisor puts 2 multidirectional orders further, wherever the price goes, it turns out that one order is always in the plus, the second in the minus. If we average it, then on the reverse price movement (only a few spreads), the averaged orders are closed and only the profitable one remains! It is thanks to his profit that the trade goes on. Of course, the averaging positions themselves also add profit to the piggy Bank at the expense of MinProfit, especially if you use rebate programs to return the spread.
The easiest way to understand the work of an expert Advisor is to put it in a tester with visualization and look at its work at a low speed. I think even a beginner will not be difficult to do.
- TF – timeframe of candlesticks to determine the direction of the trend
- MinStep – the minimum step between orders (in terminals with 5 and 3 digit quotes increases by 10 times)
- Lot-lot if=0 then the lot will be calculated as a percentage of free funds at risk %
- risk-percentage of free funds
- K_Martin-multiplication of subsequent lots (you can set 1 to disable the lot increase and not load the Deposit)
- MA-filter by MA (orders are placed on the basis of MA if the price is higher than MA, then only buy and Vice versa 0-disable the filter)
- Magic – unique order number of this expert Advisor
- slippage – slippage
- MinProfit – minimum pro
The expert Advisor is created in two versions for the MT4 and MT5 terminals.
The cost of the expert Advisor is 200 usd for 1 year or 300 usd without time limit.
Payment methods: https://cmillion.ru/pay/
About its acquisition, write to me
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: mqlcmillion
- WhatsApp +79283690333
- Telegram: @mqlcmillion