Grid MA ATR
Free Expert Advisor
The Expert Advisor trades according to the grid strategy according to the trend. Exposes networks of stop orders in the direction of MA. Above MA is the BuyStop network below MA is the SellStop orders network. Positions are closed according to the total profit. As soon as the total profit of all positions exceeds the specified level as a percentage of ATR, the ADVISER closes all transactions and reopens the network. In the process of trading, the ADVISER transfers profitable positions to breakeven and due to this, operational profit also accumulates and the load on the deposit decreases.
All parameters are adjusted as a percentage of ATR so the Expert Advisor can trade with the same settings on different brokers and different instruments.
- Step % ATR – The network step is set as % of the average daily price movement (volatility)
- Orders – the number of orders in the network that is constantly maintained by the Expert Advisor. The total number of open positions is unlimited.
- NoLoss % ATR (0-off) – Transfer of a market position to breakeven when it reaches a profit in % ATR
- Min profit % ATR is the minimum profit when converting to breakeven. I.e. we get this profit when closing a position at breakeven. it is also set as a % of the price movement for 14 days.
- Lot – the volume of opened positions of the network
- Profit Close % ATR – The total profit at which we close all transactions. It was calculated automatically based on the value of the currency tick and the average daily price movement in %
- Magic – the unique number of the Adviser’s orders
- sleep- Delay after closing in seconds. The Expert Advisor waits for a set time after it closes all transactions before opening a new network.
- period_Moving_Average is the period of the MA indicator relative to which we build networks.
This Expert Advisor is designed to test and configure the strategy. It can be used for trading completely free of charge. If you need any improvements, then contact us.