Autotrading

Viewing recent posts from Autotrading

 

SMARTHEDGE

image-2350SMARTHEDGE This expert advisor was developed to work on highly correlated currency pairs. These pairs were selected and tested for a considerable period of time: GBPUSD - EURUSD GBPJPY - USDJPY Trading is done on 2 currency pairs at the same time. It will simultaneously open a sell position on one and a ...

Volume Balance

image-2945 Advisor-indicator of open positions displays the relative number of open orders of traders on major currency pairs and brokers. For example, a ratio of 30% to 70% means that 30% of traders buy and the remaining 70% sell. You can use this program as an ...

EA Hedging for MT5

image-312The EA works on the MT5 netting account terminal. (you can test the EA in the tester and optimize the parameters on the history!) New Strategy : We know that highly correlated currencies almost always behave in a mirror. But there are moments of deviation (divergence of currencies) from the normal value. The ...

How can I get a key for a Demo Expert Advisor?

image-409You should enter a key (number combination in the “Key” field) to start trading on a real account. The key is linked to a specific trading account number. To get the key for free, open account with one of my affiliate brokers. The affiliate brokers and affiliate links are listed below: 1) INSTAFOREX follow ...

cm manual grid

image-2799 добавил возможность контроля и смены магика во время работыДобавил кнопки отключения различных режимов, например можно торговать только рыночными позициями или включать нужные отложенные ордера.Добавил возможность изменения цвета панели Советник помогает выставлять сети отложенных ордеров и собирать профит с любого движения цены. С его помощью можно торговать по многим сеточным стратегиям. Так ...

EA Hedging for MT5

image-2647 EA Hedging for MT5 IMPORTANT! The EA works only on netting score! Do not try to put it on hedg account! The EA works on the MT5 terminal netting account. (you can test the EA in the tester and optimize the parameters on the history!) EA strategy: We know that ...

Как закачать историю котировок?

image-1141. Автоматическая закачка истории котировок. Важно: Следуя данному методу Вы получите котировки компании MetaQuotes. Выбираем Сервис -> Архив котировок или просто нажимаем F2. Выбираем период M1 нужной валюты. Причём убедитесь, что вы сделали двойной клик и в заглавии окна отображено 'Архив котировок: <выбранная валюта>, M1' Нажимаем кнопку 'загрузить' (слева) и ждём. ...

cm ea StopOrdersTrendLine

image-2531 Советник ставит отложенный ордер (со стопом и профитом) на определенном расстоянии от трендовой линии. (DistanceFromLine)Затем при срабатывании ордера и по прошествии определенных пунктов (PartualCloseDistance) закрывает часть позиции и переводит остаток в безубыток плюс (BE_plusPunkts) пунктов.При запуске советника появляются две кнопки Buy, Sell, чтобы можно было включать Buy или Sell отдельно, ...

Настройка почты в MetaTrader 4

image-2144 Как настроить отправку почты в терминале MT4? Открываем окно настроек почты. В терминале нажмите Сервис / Настройки (или Ctrl+O), а затем перейдите на вкладку 'Почта'. Ставим галочку «Разрешить»   Сервер SMTP В этом поле через двоеточие указываем адрес используемого SMTP сервера и номер порта. Перечень серверов некоторых популярных почтовых сервисов: Яндекс: smtp.yandex.ru:25 Mail.ru: smtp.mail.ru:465 Rambler: smtp.rambler.ru:465 SMTP логин. ...

How to get an Expert Advisor by an affiliate program offered by cmillion.ru

image-1537Good day, dear traders! Recently I have been receiving very many questions about how to get an Expert Advisor via the affiliate program to trade on the Forex market. I have decided to answer to all the questions at a time and tell what a trading by an Expert Advisor offered ...